We're in the process of designing our Catalog for the 2016 BMDCW Regional Specialty and don't want anyone to miss out on advertising in it!
2016 BMDCW Regional Specialty
Catalog Advertising Rates as follows:
General Submissions In Loving Memory
Full Page including 1 picture $40 Memorials – Full Page $35
Full Page Text Only $30 Memorial -½ Page $20
½ Page including picture $45 Honorable Mention List $5
½ Page Text Only $35
Ad will be included in a special section of the catalog reserved for breeders from all over the world!
1 Full Page – including 1 picture $40
Pride in Performance
Highlight your Performance/Working/Therapy accomplishments in our Pride in Performance section!
1 Full Page-- including 1 picture $40
- All pictures identifying a specific dog must have a Berner Garde number included with the name.
- All ads must be paid in full prior to catalog printing. Any ads not paid in full will not appear in publication. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS
- DEADLINE: August 15, 2016
- One full-page ad (4 1/2" wide x 7 3/16" tall); One half-page ad (4 1/2" wide x 3 9/16" tall)
- All ads will be printed in BW/grayscale format & must be submitted as camera ready
- Acceptable submission formats: pdf or jpg (minimum 200 dpi). If you submit in pdf format and the fonts used are not available to the Superintendent, the fonts will be changed to the closest match possible so please try to embed your fonts within the ad
- Payment should be made by including a check with your camera ready ad and sending to Sheri Wright at the address above.
Founded in 1981, the BMDCW serves the New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania region as the recognized Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America regional club. BMDCW is licensed by the American Kennel Club to hold conformation, obedience, and rally obedience trials. Club members are primarily from New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York. Club members are active in conformation, obedience, draft, agility, herding, rally obedience, and therapy dog work.